Dreamcard Distribution?

Sharon Stamps sharonstamps at byu.edu
Tue Oct 5 15:22:33 EDT 2004

This is probably a stupid question, but coming from Revolution Express
to Dreamcard has me a little confused.  I understand that one does not
build standalones in Dreamcard, but can anyone explain to me how
distribution works?  I have my stack and the Dreamcard player, and yet
the stack doesn't "act" like it did as a standalone built in Revolution
Express...  I am probably missing something in the documentation on
this, but I haven't been able to successfully uncover the mysteries of
Dreamcard...
Any help/explanation would be appreciated...

Thanks!

Sharon