Crash with database in OS 9

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Mon Oct 4 10:15:50 EDT 2004

Alister,

Sorry this is kind of a late response.  Take a look at bug #777 in Bugzilla.
I submitted this bug a while back because I was using Valentina and
discovered that the IDE would crash if the Valentina XCMD that was shipped
with Rev was not in the Rev folder.  I never had a problem with my
standalones, though, so maybe that's something new?  Are you using Rev 2.5?
Supposedly this is fixed for 2.5, but I haven't tested it.  If it's not
fixed, please let me know so we can get the bug reopened.

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally