Problems again

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Oct 4 09:38:27 EDT 2004

Could this be related to the bug whereby pop-ups and arrow key
navigation stop working at seemingly random times?

I've only had these since 2.5. The only solution I can find is to save
my work, quit Revolution and restart it again.

Infuriating after the third or fourth time in a couple of hours, I
agree.

Cheers,

Mark