Standalone trial limit?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Oct 3 17:30:30 EDT 2004

On Oct 3, 2004, at 5:54 PM, davethebrv at crystalpiersw.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a time limit built into the standalones built with the trial
> version or is it
> safe to distribute these to potential clients??
>
> Thanks,

David,

I don't know the answer to your question, but once we used to have a
splash screen that shows "built with trial edition" or something, we
used to have that back on 1.1... I think it's gone now.

remember that you can always use Dreamcard Player to run your stacks,
so, if your main concern is to demo your app to potential
clients/investors prior to buying Rev (I did the same thing) then you
can safely demo it with the player and buy Rev later.

Cheers
andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL