ANN: ArchiveSearch

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Oct 2 18:16:05 EDT 2004

On Oct 2, 2004, at 7:01 PM, Erik Hansen wrote:

> what is RevOnline and
> do you have a website?

Erik,

revOnline is a new thing that comes with Revolution 2.5, it's like an
online portal built-in in Rev. Every Revolution user (which holds a 2.5
license) can share stacks in this revOnline portal with one click in
the IDE... check 2.5 and you'll many user spaces in RevOnline, for
example there are two stacks there in my user space... =)

... and yes, the revOnline thing could be very improved, like allowing
us to put notes/text in our user space...

PS: if you don't have access to revOnline I can mail you archive search
if you want.

Cheers
andre

--