application error on exit...

Paul Kocsis pkocsis at cox.net
Sat Oct 2 16:07:25 EDT 2004

I have a sizeable (xp) app that has been working fine for 6 months under
2.2.1.  On 2.5 (build 2) however, when the app exits, I get an "Application
Error" dialog box stating:

The instruction at "0x02711533" referenced memory at "0x090536e0". The
memory could not be "read".

My closeStack handler on the mainstack (app consists of a mainstack and a
dozen or so substacks) closes all open substacks, cancels pendingmessages,
then passes closeStack.  Under 2.2.1, my app exits cleanly, but I have not
figured out what could be causing the windows error dialog that is occurring
with my 2.5 standalone...

Has anyone else experienced this type of problem with their app when
migrating it to 2.5 build 2?

Thanks!

Paul Kocsis