Color Triplets

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sat Oct 2 10:19:19 EDT 2004

I was using Tuviah Snyder / Ken Simons truly amazing Graph & Table Objects
stack and I wanted to change the color of some elements of the table object.
To do that, one must code in the RBG color triplet of the desired color.  I
had a particular color in mind, so I set about the discover the color
triplet of that color.  In the Colors and Patterns section of the Object
Inspector, if I select the object that has the color I want, there is no
color picker that actually tells me the color triplet number.  The RBG
colour picker tells me the percent of each color, but not the triplet.  I
finally had to...

answer the backgroundcolor of button "xxx"

... to get the color triplet I wanted.  Is this an oversight in Rev that I
can't get/give the color triplet from/to the inspector?

Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139