XML Lib Documentation

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 16:52:31 EDT 2004

--- K <nnoydb at excite.com> wrote:

> I have looked into the help for a documnet
> explaining how the XML interface functions.  I have
> found several API reference documents but nothing
> that puts it all together does such a document
> exist?
>
> Kevin

Hi Kevin,

A quick trip to the RunRev website ; click "Resources
& Support" at the top navigation bar ; when you're in
the support section, click "XML Guide" in the left
navigation bar. This gives you the link to the
excellent XML Guide that Sarah Reichelt put together.
Direct link to the download page:
<http://support.runrev.com/resources/xml.php>

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.