openCard message not received

Leston Drake lestond at lpsoftware.com
Fri Oct 1 16:21:50 EDT 2004

I tried version 2.5, same problem.

So I figured it has to be my code somewhere.

After doing some debugging, traced the problem to the
revSetStackFileProfile command. If I comment this out, messages go through
as expected.

revSetStackFileProfile is used to set a profile on all the objects in a stack.

Don't know what to do instead, but this command may be buggy...?

--Leston