openCard message not received

Leston Drake lestond at lpsoftware.com
Fri Oct 1 15:36:49 EDT 2004

Actually, my stack does fail in the standalone version also.

Short history >> I have been using 2.1.2 for some time now. When this
problem showed up, I thought it might be a RR issue, so I tried it in
2.2.1. I built the standalone in 2.2.1 and it worked (the openCard message
was received). The next time I built it as a standalone in 2.2.1, it
failed. But not only did it not received the message, it had the wrong text
in the Caption bar of the stack (I was also seeing this is 2.1.2). Rather
than the Title of the stack, it showed the name of the file. Going to the
next card in the stack made the Title appear (?).

Anyway, I share this just in case anyone has any insights about what is
going on. I will test my app in 2.5 and see if things get better.

Thanks for the input everyone.

--Leston