openCard message not received

Leston Drake lestond at lpsoftware.com
Fri Oct 1 15:01:28 EDT 2004

Thanks for the information.

If anyone has any explanations about what conditions cause this, I would be
very interested.

Also wondering if anyone knows of a "on firstIdle" type of event/message
that could be handled instead of the openCard message

Looking for work-arounds - I'm at the end of a year long project and am not
too excited about doing a major upgrade that could potentially introduce
all kinds of problems.

--Leston