[OT] Wireless remote events? - resolved

david at anon.nu david at anon.nu
Fri Oct 1 10:25:09 EDT 2004

Alejandro Tejada wrote:

> Michael J. Lew proposed, some time ago, to create
>
>such tool with RR/MC.
>
>Do you think that it'll be possible to create a site
>that holds the progress of some RR jointed development
>projects, similar to SourceForge?

Alejandro - would you like to work on this with anyone else who
volunteers? I'm in.

>I'll like that more developers work with the
>handlers that export to pdf...

I will work on this with you between now and Xmas as I need to add these
capabilites (and SVG export). I think maybe they could be combined into
a graphics import / export format library?

>This will not be possible without a central
>place to put all the projects, in a
>single site, where all developers become
>aware of the state of development in every
>project.

Yes. I've also done some work on how to integrate such a site with a
versioning backend (CVS or subversion), and if you want to contact me on
or off list - let's go ahead and do it?