open browser in OS X?

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Nov 30 18:48:34 EST 2004

Actually, that wont work with 'file:' urls - file urls are referred to
the appropriate application to handle. You'll have to resort to launch
- in which case you'll need the path to the browser as well and will
only be able to open one file (and then only if the browser isn't
already open). Or you could set your Rev project up as a local server
and get it to serve up the file in response to a http request (just
kidding).

Terry...