Application vs. Player

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Nov 30 17:19:58 EST 2004

> How do I get a stack to always open in the Rev application rather than
> the Player? Opening the Rev application first and then a stack seems
> clumsy. I'd like to have all the tools available whenever I open one
> of my stacks, so what I'm talking about is for personal use.

You could:

1. Make a new stack

2. Add a field named "StackList" containing the paths to the
    stacks you want to have opened

3. Add this script to it:

    on openStack
      repeat for each line tStack in fld "StackList"
          open stack tStack
      end repeat
      close this stack
    end openStack

4. Save your stack into Rev's Plugins folder

5. Use Rev's Plugin Manager to set the plugin to automatically
    open when Rev launches

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation