lessons from Java, OOP

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Tue Nov 30 17:17:40 EST 2004

If these features are of major importance to you, why don't you write
your programs in Java?

Rev is not Java.  They are two different languages, with two different
programming models.  What works well for Java and what works well for
Rev are often completely different techniques.

Meanwhile, you might want to look up the setProp control structure in
the Rev docs.