stacks interacting over LAN? (newbie)

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue Nov 30 12:36:38 EST 2004

On Nov 29, 2004, at 9:34 PM, kweto wrote:

> Now, rather than expecting an entire scripting solution (to which I of
> course would not say "no"!), I'd just like some pointers in the right
> direction. Where in the documentation can I learn more? What sample
> stacks
> are there that I might tinker with?

I developed a very simple chat program that is commented well for
beginners.  You could start with that program and add the features you
want.  It will even make a sound event take place on the other user's
system.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

The app can be downloaded from:
<http://www.canelasoftware.com/pub/rev/chat.rev.gz>  Stuffit will be
able to decompress the file.

--