Strange problem

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Nov 30 11:41:26 EST 2004

Hi scripters,

Got a good question for you...

Im nearing the completion of the ControlsBrowser after 2 weeks rest...

I've fixed all GM problems too - it seems.

Now, when I drag'n'drop a control from the RevTools palette to ANY stack,
the controlsbrowser stack disappears!

Querying the message box, the stack is visible, not iconic, with the same
previous rect it had before. This happens regardless of which stack you drop
into - usually the ControlsBrowser grabs the control being created! This
happens also regardless of whether the ControlsBrowser is in the
frontscript, in toplevel or palette mode...

I checked the revtools palette card script and they do lock the messages as
expected. So I can't explain this behavior. For a lite test, I commented out
most of my code with the same result.

Has anyone got this problem before or know how to avoid it?

Thanks in advance for any clues!

Any Mac developper who could test this for me on MacOS or OSX?

Regards,
Xavier
--
MonsieurX.com - Rev and dream all you want!