AirTunes and REV

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 30 11:00:13 EST 2004

That is the idea!!!

I am trying to figure out the ways that iTunes can do this. Since it
does copying and cataloging along with playing it starts to get
confusing. But the Radio side of iTunes works with Airport Express and
it might be the solution.
If Rev can do the streaming and access the Radio side of iTunes then
Rev can control the process over a Server (even locally).
Anyone familiar with the Radio side of iTunes? I am going to spend
today looking into that part.

Thanks

Tom

On Nov 30, 2004, at 10:33 AM, Frank D. Engel, Jr. wrote:

> iTunes can play QT streamed media, right?  Could you somehow run the
> DVD or QT audio through a QT Streaming Server (or the open source
> Darwin Streaming Server) and use that to stream through iTunes to the
> Airport Express?
>
> Just a thought.

Thomas J. McGrath III
SCS