Reusable code (again)

Gordon gwalias-rev at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 22:18:25 EST 2004

Dear Revolutionaries

I am still a bit confused about creating reusable
code.

Suppose I have a stack file with some reusable
functions and constants in it - e.g. for doing math

How do I store the constants in my reusable stack and
then make them available to the rest of the app when I
load the stack?

If I have some functions, how do I do the same kind of
thing with them?

I am still not clear on the use of 'insert script' or
custom properties. If somebody could show me how this
works with the following constant and function, I
would be very grateful

e.g. my library stack contains ...

a constant called 'HalfCircle' with a value of 180.0

a function called 'degreestoradians' defined as

function degreestoradians degrees
   return (degrees/180.0) * 3.1415926
end function

How do I store these in my library stack?
How do make them available to the rest of my app when
the library stack is loaded?

Best

Gordon