Encrypt Password - Decrypt same

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Nov 29 16:59:17 EST 2004

> I'm using DreamCard 2.5.

On Nov 29, 2004, at 2:33 PM, Steve Bonham wrote:

> okay- got an "ssl library not found" error when I tried:

I'm glad you brought this up.  I don't have DreamCard and I wondered
what would happen.

> I've also got Revolution 2.5. Do I have to make this an standalone
> (with the SSL library included) to test it?

I would think you could test the stack in Revolution 2.5.  Then when
you make a standalone you might have to include the external, though I
would guess that it would be added for you automatically.

For your usage, almost any kind of scrambling might work.  You can try
compression with a prefix string.  Or ROT13.

(BTW, my oldest son now lives at Statesboro.)

Dar