Urgent... Windows Problem. Is it me or a virus... (rundll32)

malte.brill at t-online.de malte.brill at t-online.de
Sun Nov 28 16:59:04 EST 2004

Hi Ken,

no calls to external dlls (As far as I know)
Strangely the old version of the game now suffers from the same
problem. It doesn´t respond to mouseclicks anymore and everything
slowed down dramatically. When I open the Taskmanager with the old game
version it doesn´t show up that task. (Only the modified version does
and when I force quit the app the tasks are gone...) So I think the old
version *should* work. I played it on the same machine and all was
fine. The only thing I changed with the machine was connecting another
monitor and updateing the virus killer. (Antivir personal) I guess this
shouldn´t cause any problems.

Now I´m stuck. :-(

Thanks anyway,

Malte