audio input level

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Nov 26 13:30:29 EST 2004

On 11/26/04 9:36 AM, "Frank D. Engel, Jr." <fde101 at fjrhome.net> wrote:

> Strange, it worked perfectly for me.
>
> I just typed that line into the message box in Rev and it worked fine.
>
> Did you copy it exactly (the entire line, starting with "do" and
> ending with "AppleScript" -- that is apparently how you convince Rev to
> execute something as an AppleScript command...)?
>
> For the Script Editor, you would only take the part in quotes, then;
> just "set volume input volume 100" w/o the quotes.
>
> It worked both ways for me.  Any takers on this one?

I tried it too in both places and got errors (from Script Editor: "An
identifier can't go after this identifier" with "input volume" selected; in
Rev: "compiler error"). For Script Editor, do you need to "tell" some
application? Or does there need to be some particular hardware or OSAX
present? I'm running on OS X 10.3.4...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/