More Rev at Slashdot

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Nov 24 01:28:26 EST 2004

Thank for the link to the Slashdot article on alternative programming
evironments where Rev was mentioned.  For those of you who didn't read
it when it was first posted, there's some good stuff throughout the thread:
<http://apple.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/11/22/1431234&tid=156?

I'm writing today because I just got notice that someone has posted a
reply to my post there, but it's a question that's outside of my experience:

     can you do ioctl() style stuff with RunRev? that is,
     can i open USB endpoints with it, easily enough,
     cross-platform-like?

Never had occassion to access anything via USB with Rev, but I vaguely
recall some here who have.  Am I remembering correctly?

If you have a helpful answer for this fella you can post your reply at:
<http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=130486&cid=10904516>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation