bigger cursors

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Nov 23 15:33:37 EST 2004

On Nov 23, 2004, at 12:14 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> On 11/23/04 11:23 AM, Trevor DeVore wrote:
>
>> When dragging from one field to another I wanted to use the
>> dragEnter/dragLeave handlers to handle visual cues of fields that the
>> user could drop data on.  The problem is that you can't get a palette
>> to follow the pointer between Revolution windows this way.
>
> Are you translating the mouseloc to globalLoc? Seems like that should
> work.

Yes.  The problem if you start a drag by setting the dragData in a
mousedown then mouseMove and dragMove aren't sent once the pointer
leaves a stack window.  If you don't start a drag then you can use
mouseMove without a problem.  So your palette that is supposed to
follow the pointer stops moving until the pointer enters a Revolution
window again.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia