bigger cursors

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Tue Nov 23 11:48:10 EST 2004

On Nov 23, 2004, at 11:31 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> I had thought that Director's large "cursors" were simply images that
> follow the mouse, something that could be done with a mouseMove
> handler in Rev, no?

This is *mostly* the case. Director has somewhat better support for
actually replacing the hardware "cursor" than Rev does, but when it
comes to cursors larger than the OS is intended to support, then it is
the old "hide the cursor and move an image with the mouseLoc" just like
pretty much everything else does.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.