principles of stack init

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Nov 23 00:49:21 EST 2004

2 solutions: either move the mainStack's init handlers to the card
script of it's first card (best if it only has one card), or put a test
for the stack name before running the handler e.g.

on preOpenStack
   if the short name of this stack = "My Main Stack" then
	-- do init stuff
   end if
end preOpenStack

Cheers,