Command - C does not work

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Nov 22 14:43:30 EST 2004

Just wondering,

Is there a way to know what causes this or what global or what preference is
misbehaving?

I noticed some defaults didnt go back to default ("arrow keys navigate
through cards") for one... Oh, no, not a rant, just a button less to
click....

It would be nice to set your own defaults... for these occasions...

TIA
Xa