Newbie question about image/button relationships

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Nov 22 14:21:32 EST 2004

Or, Jason,

In perhaps a more 'brain-friendly' fashion, simply create a number of
buttons whose type is "transparent" -- these will respond just fine to
mouse events.

How to do it?  Create a button by dragging the button tool over from the
tools palette to the area on your phone image; resize to fit desired area;
double-click to bring up its properties palette.  The current 'style' is
probably set to "push-button" but using that drop-down or options type
button, you can it to "transparent".  Be certain to uncheck the "show
name" property.  Give it a name you're likely to recall (but IIRC, don't
use numbers or other reserved words).

HTH,

Judy
patron saint-in-training for newbie non-programmers.