Standard Images

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Nov 21 14:15:25 EST 2004

While I believe that the docs could be improved (or, rather more
specifically, the additional learning materials), of course this could be
said of all things, most certainly of my own stuff as well (some of which
could well and truly be classified as 'crappy').

All the docs and learning materials are a huge improvement.  Perhaps it is
the sheer complexity of the language that makes one feel as if a
mindreader's services are necessary.

Having said that, I'd love and be willing to pay for printed docs with a
decent index. (Heck, I paid for and am still waiting for two more of Dan
Shafer's volumes, after having paid to receive a set of the original
printed docs).

I'd definitely do the learning materials docs differently (e.g., not have
a pro forma screenshot just to be able to say you included a screenshot),
but at least it's all steps in the right, that is, forward direction, no?

Judy