Standard Images

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Nov 21 13:10:35 EST 2004

Gee, I wouldn't characterize the docs as being 'crappy' - I thought
Heather did a GREAT job.

  the only thing I hate is the 'sheet' that comes up when it can't
find or filter something. The extra clicking to dismiss that damn
sheet every time is REALLY ANNOYING. RevPeople, Please come up with
some other way to tell me I'm wrong, like a simple locked field that
shows the 'error'. I feel like I'm being punished every time.

sqb