Resized images reverting to their original size

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Fri Nov 19 15:43:10 EST 2004

Yep!

You need to lock the size & location of the image from the Size pane of
the properties window, or set the lockLoc property to true under
Transcript (same thing), in order to prevent the image from being
resized when you open the card.  Same applies to "put" -- if you do
something like "put image x into image y" and the lockLoc of y is
false, image y is resized to the size of image x, while if the lockLoc
of y is true, the image is scaled (possibly disproportionately) to the
existing size of the image object.