Irregular shaped buttons redux

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Nov 19 14:03:03 EST 2004

Sorry to be so dense here, but I'm not seeing how to use the within()
function.

I suppose I could set *either* image as the object, but the loc of both
are constantly changing, and how do I check for within() four sets of
points?

It's looking (to me at least) like the intersect function *should* be the
one to use, except that transparent areas of graphics are not treated the
same by the intersect function as they are with the within function.

Am I wrong about this?

Thank you again,

Judy