shortcuts not working on OS X

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Fri Nov 19 13:37:01 EST 2004

On Nov 19, 2004, at 9:47 AM, Kaveh Bazargan wrote:

> It's a very simple stack, with no substacks. The button is part of a
> group,
> and working as background. Could that be the problem?

It being a background should not be an issue.  Is the problem happening
only in the IDE or in standalones as well?  If it is an IDE only
problem, my first guess would be that it is running into the IDE using
the same command for something.  You could try the following and see if
it makes a difference:  set the defaultmenubar of stack "mystack" to
group "myMenubarGroupName"

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto