Paragraph-level formatting

Alan S. Golub asg618 at mac.com
Fri Nov 19 11:18:01 EST 2004

I've been playing around with the latest beta of SuperCard 4.5. One of the
most helpful new additions is paragraph-level formatting. With it, I can
create text styles and apply them on a per-paragraph (rather than a
per-field) basis. This gives text fields in SuperCard word-processing like
formatting capabilities.

I wonder -- is there a way to achieve this in Revolution? My experience is
that field properties like firstIndent apply to the entire field. Is there a
way to achieve this paragraph-level formatting with Rev? Has anyone seen
word-processing-like solutions, with sophisticated formatting capabilities,
implemented in Rev?

Thanks!

Alan S. Golub
AWOL Publisher, revJournal