Technical strike & bug 2341

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Fri Nov 19 09:06:40 EST 2004

I thought bugzilla automatically informed the person to which a bug was
assigned?  Or should we still eMail support, because I for one have a
number of outstanding Bugzilla reports which have still been marked
"Unconfirmed" for some time with little or no real reply (2223, 2244,
2247, 2300, 2301, ...)  - one or two of these reports are quite
trivial, and some are basically "nuisances", while others (like 2308)
are real show-stoppers for me.