Revolution European Conference - returned savely

malte.brill at t-online.de malte.brill at t-online.de
Fri Nov 19 05:15:59 EST 2004

Hi listas,

just wanted to let you know that I arrived savely in northern germany.
:-)
The conference was very kewl. Now I have seen at last a few faces
behind the email adds.
I´m really happy that I´ve had the opportunity  talking to so many kind
people.
I had some bad surprises when I got home. I have lost my broadband
connection until february. I hope the german telekom will not fry this
email account. If anyone wants to contact me please use my other email
account info at derbrill.de as this will be a lot safer. I´ll try to keep
up reading the digest, but as I need to use a dial up connection the
next 3 month this will be well let´s say "a bit harder than usual"

Read you all soon!

Malte