send handler with multiple params

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Nov 18 21:43:04 EST 2004

Build your command into a string that contains all the parameters,
something like this should work:

put "hDoQuery the uLs of stack " & quote & aa & quote & ",FROM
contact,ORDER BY Last_name" into tCmd
send tCmd to stack "contact List"

You don't actually need to do it in 2 lines, but it makes debugging
easier.
Beware of variables that contain commas as that can cause problems in
the receiving handler.

Cheers,
Sarah