Technical strike & bug 2341

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu Nov 18 12:28:20 EST 2004

On Nov 18, 2004, at 7:02 AM, MisterX wrote:

> MC doesn't help. I've already done all that scripting.
>
> The GM in the RR IDE is the only blocking level stopping
> me at one point or the other from having a stabile app.
>
> Once it was stable GM wise, it started crashing!
> Or viseversa... go nuts on that for a month...
>
> Rewriting the GM is not useful, rewriting the resizestack
> handler is overkill...
>
> X8

Would it be possible to write your own geometry management code?  I
have found that to be the best thing for my apps.  In the amount of
time it looks like you have spent trying to get the GM to function for
you, you probably could have written the routines you need to do the
work with your own code.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto