activating a menu via script

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue Nov 16 17:30:14 EST 2004

It's not a scripting-based solution, but if the user isn't going to be
interacting with those same menus (or, even if they are but later), why
not do a screen  movie capture and play that?

Or, do it via animation (I'm guessing that you could hide the cursor,
create a transparent button with a cursor icon, script its movement and
then reveal images such that it looks like you're doing what you want).

Judy