closeField

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Nov 16 16:56:19 EST 2004

Jacque-

Tuesday, November 16, 2004, 11:33:27 AM, you wrote:

JLG> There's this little glitch that has bitten me more than once: the
JLG> closefield message isn't always sent if you remove focus from a field by
JLG> clicking a button. To get the closefield message, you have to click on
JLG> the card to remove the focus first, then click the button.

Yes, I saw the note in the documentation about MacOS buttons, but here
I'm just clicking on a different field. The only thing I can figure
out here is that something's grabbing the closeField message before
even the MessageWatcher sees it. Maybe because my field is in a group?
I'm still plugging away at it.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net