Dreamcard under Mandrake Linux 10.1

Emmanuel Yves eyves at club-internet.fr
Tue Nov 16 13:53:59 EST 2004

Hi Franck,

Thank you very much for your answer.

You're right : I finally have let rev files in my home directory : I 'm
not keen on changing writable rights on /opt directory ...

In order to launch Revolution_Dreamcard executable, I also have created
an executable file launcher (dream) in the same location
(/home/emmanuel) :

Created with the Vi editor, it launches the command
/opt/Revolution_Dreamcard-2.5/revolution_dreamcard.sh

and, of course, I have made a chmod +x command on this file.

Otherwise, I'd like to know if it's possible to define in Dreamcard
the /home/emmanuel directory as rev files directory by default, or,
eventually, see to it that by clicking on (or, by typing in a terminal)
*.rev files it launches automatically the revolution_dreamcard player. I
hope you'll understand what I want to say, my english language isn't
really perfect :-(

In all cases, thank you very much for your help

Have a good afternoon ;-)

Cordially

                       Emmanuel Yves