Example stacks found!

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Mon Nov 15 14:27:33 EST 2004

> Actually, Derek, I do know to what you are referring, I just don't know
> where they are currently. I did ask that if they weren't in the places I
> referred you to initially you get back in touch and I would track them down
> for you...
>
> I assume this is the case, and I will try and locate them for you.

I apologize for this as my reply was probably not received.  I have since received a copy of the Externals from one of the list members (Thanks Sarah!), so I am no longer looking for them.  If you would like me to email them to you so you can put them back on the Revolution web site then let me know.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software