Quictime Controller Scripts Failing on Windows

Siivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Nov 12 16:41:44 EST 2004

OK, I got it to work:

1) Installing the latest version of QT on the windows machine

2) Setting the player to "always buffer" and

3) not issuing any

get currentTime

or

get timeScale

calls until *after* the player has started

(actually I have given a 15 second delay issuing any command to query
the play for these properties, because in the past, I found that to
query then immediately after starting a play in Windows also would
break... perhaps that has changed)

and now things seem to work fine.

Sivakatirswami

On Nov 12, 2004,