use standalone substacks to rip off RunRev?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 02:44:05 EST 2004

--- Erik Hansen <erikhans08 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Troy Rollins <troy at rpsystems.net> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 12, 2004, at 1:01 AM, Erik Hansen wrote:
> >
> > > so if these are regular stacks, can't a
> > dogHund
> > > use standalone substacks to rip off RunRev?
> > >
> > > finally had to ask,
> >
> > OK. How so are you imagining?
>
> don't know, that's why i asked!
>
> Erik Hansen

In theory, you could use Revolution to produce a clone
that allows editing of Revolution stacks. However,
this would be quite a lot of work to achieve the same
level of user interface.

But you are not allowed to do so, as stated in your
license agreement. Here's a post from Kevin Miller
that I pulled from the archive :
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2002-April/004014.html>

Hope this explains the situation,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Join us at the European Revolution Conference
November 14-16, MALTA. ~ http://TechieTours.com/Rev/

=====