Keychain Experience?

Frank Engel fde101 at fjrhome.net
Thu Nov 11 12:03:02 EST 2004

I'm not sure I fully understand this, or else this has been changed
with the newer versions of Rev.

The "internal" executable name matches the name of my program, and
CFBundleName = CFBundleExecutable now.

Besides which, the keychain supposedly keeps some kind of hash or
something of the application code itself, so that if the application
code changes (as in appending the stack onto the end of the engine
file), it should automatically see this as a different program (or an
upgraded program), which it does not seem to do -- making this just a
hair more confusing for me.