Keychain Experience?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 11:25:13 EST 2004

Hmmmm - - - so you're working on a Rev external that controls keychains?   I
might be interested in that.   I need to be able to add an email account to
AppleMail without actually launching AppleMail.   From what I can tell, the only
safe way to do this is via keychains, due to the encryption when storing the
password to a new account.   Any idea if your external could be used for such
a thing?