Losing an image icon on reopen

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Nov 11 09:13:50 EST 2004

On 11/11/04 7:44 AM, "Jim Carwardine" <JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com>
wrote:

> I'm actually reusing it for another icon assignment.  So, if I can infer,
> even though the graphic is embedded, if I assign it to an icon, the graphic
> and the icon are tied together.  If the graphic is assigned to a different
> icon, the original icon loses it's connection... Jim

No, you should be able to assign the same graphic as an icon to multiple
buttons, but only if you don't change the ID of the graphic. The ID is what
is referenced by Rev in the button to "point" to the graphic. If you change
the ID of the graphic in some way, it will lose the reference and won't
display. Also, the graphic needs to be in a stack that is open and in
memory.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/