[ANN] Folder Compressor Available For Beta Testing

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Nov 10 18:14:54 EST 2004

Do you get the single bounce and then nothing? If so, it is almost
certainly a permissions problem. Rev seems to require that the current
user be the owner of the app, or at least has read/write access to the
bundle.

I posted a Terminal script a few days ago to do something like this and
while it was legitimately criticized as being a security risk, it is
essential for OS X where apps are really just folders and need to be
writable. In your case, you can probably just make it so that the
current user is the owner and that would work fine (use the chown shell
command).

Cheers,
Sarah