leaving for ERC...

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Nov 10 07:54:36 EST 2004

On 10/11/04 12:23 pm, "Andre Garzia" <soapdog at mac.com> wrote:

> I am leaving for ERC in 6 hours. I'll spend some days in london in the
> house of a friend then will meet you all at Malta. I am very happy to
> be present in this conference and hope everyone likes what they see
> there! I need now to pack for london winter. Any last time
> recomendation or request?

London is fairly cold at this time of year, and while the autumn so far has
been reasonably mild it could change at any moment.  I would recommend an
umbrella and heavy jacket for that portion of your trip!

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools