[ANN] Folder Compressor Available For Beta Testing

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Nov 10 01:38:04 EST 2004

Hi All,

There is a beta version of SDB Tools including folder
compression/expansion capabilities available at
<http:wecode.org/serendipity/serendipity_downloader.htm>.  To test
folder compression you will need to download SDB_Tools.rev and
Serendipity_Library.rev.  The former is designed for use as a plugin;
the later can reside anywhere.

There is a known problem in this beta: while the individual files &
folders that comprise a Mac OS X application bundle appear to
decompress correctly, the application fails to launch when
double-clicked.  Any help in isolating the problem -- or identifying
glitches I haven't caught as yet -- will be greatly appreciated.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company